It is now almost 1.3m square, I had a moment of panic when my supply of cotton/linen mix diminished - I bought it years ago and I thought I wouldn't be able to find any more. Anyway I breathed a sigh of relief when I found it over here. The colour match is not 100% but it's so close that after a wash or two I'm positive you won't be able to tell the difference.
I want to do another couple of rows, two maybe three or four, I am so looking forward to doing the quilting. Right now I'm thinking of linen thread a couple of mm around each patterned ring and also within the inner ring. It's possible I could change my mind, we'll see what happens.
The underside appeals to me too.
Along the way I have added some new liberty's, who can resist a little liberty...