Wednesday, October 5, 2011

linen bag

I flicked through this mag I bought a while ago.


saw this bag.


 made sense of the instructions (I can't read japanese).


and here it is, a little different with a leather handle, a little frayed strip near the bottom and overall it's little smaller than the pattern instructions.



linen I bought earlier in the year from clegs - it was just enough.



I dream of having a new camera, I sometimes feel like throwing the one I have at the wall - but that wouldn't be clever would it?  one day...

1 comment:

  1. This bag is fabulous!

    As for the Japanese dress book a couple of posts back, I have it too and am happy with the dress I made (dress A), apart from the fact that it was too big but was really easy to alter. I'd be tempted to spend more on fabric next time round and do it again.

    ReplyDelete