Tuesday, April 26, 2011

100th post :: new quilt

a fraction over 2 years - that's how long it's taken to reach my 100th post.

This is my next project, I'm going to try and sell this one - not that I have a shop or anywhere to sell it, we'll see what happens when the time comes.  It's fabric from my stash and it's still a little way from being finished.  It has been basted with bamboo batting and a calico backing - ready for some love and hand quilting.

 some favourite linen
 a little liberty here
 & there...
 a snippet more below
 fabric that I've had for ages
 & some bicycles which were included in my very first quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! Its just gorgeous! You should have no problem selling it :) Oh, and do you us the same spray as Leslie to kept your layers together when hand quilting, or do you just quick stitch it? just wanting to know.... :)

    ReplyDelete