Sunday, November 21, 2010

fill in the blanks

Months ago I saw this fabric in the ikea catalogue, purchased a few metres and started filling in the blanks with a range of reds, blues, greens, yellows and a touch of linen.  This will be a new quilt for Flip and it's been taking a while to fill it up.  I've been doing it on the sewing machine but I have to work with the whole top all at once, turning, turning, turning & turning all of it!  It's just under half done, I'm hoping and Flip is hoping it's not going to be another couple of months.  Whenever I sew something and he sees me I get asked "when are you going to finish my quilt mumma????"  I just need to get going - set aside a day and go for it.

Soon...

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be one super cute quilt! Very clever xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. both quilts look fab, good luck with the on-line shop - you will be a great asset!

    ReplyDelete